Final Project (Word)
- The final project (written component and video) is to be submitted by email to the Course Facilitator, Julie Gauthier, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, the project can also be submitted by electronic delivery though Box, Drop Box, Google Drive etc. The video component may also be uploaded to a private YouTube channel or other hosting platform if desired.
- Students may use any technology or software they choose to create their lesson planning documents and supplementary materials (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Any volunteers or ‘learners’ making an appearance on camera must have signed consent forms. Copies of student videos will be kept in Foot Canada Training files after the completion of the course, but will not be posted online.
- The Final Project will be evaluated by the Director of Nursing for Foot Canada Training, for nursing accuracy, IPAC standards and CAFCN guidelines adherence.
- Students will not be permitted to re-submit their project.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for final marks to be calculated.
- If you are having technical difficulties submitting your project please contact your instructor by email as soon as possible for assistance.
- Students are able to re-use products they have created in other sections of the course for this project.