Education and Marketing Consultant
Greetings from the Great White North...North Bay Ontario that is! When I am not sitting at my computer thinking about feet I enjoy spending time outdoors with my husband and two children doing anything active, whether it is skiing, hockey or curling in the winter, or swimming and playing basketball in our warm summer months.
I have been collaborating on contracts with the Foot Canada Training (formerly Foot Care Kingston) team since 2002, and have thoroughly enjoyed working in multiple capacities with these highly motivated and skilled entrepreneurs! Some of my latest contributions were:
- 2015: Development of course material and publishing the new Art and Science of Foot Care: A Clinical Resource for Nurses in Canada textbook.
- 2017: Marketing campaign, which saw a complete new look for Foot Canada Training, including a new logo, website facelift, and the introduction of social media.
I look forward to re-developing and administering the NEW Foot Care Nurse Educator course (FCNEd) in 2018, and helping the business to expand to new markets and locations across the nation with new and exciting materials, courses and events in the years to come!
Other Career Highlights
- National Wealth Management Firm (Customer Representative - Event Planning, Marketing and Social Media, Office Efficiency)
- Canadore College (Curriculum Development - DSW Part 1)
- Canadore College (Professor - Continuing Education Department - DSW Part 1 & Computer Skills Part 1)
- Community Living North Bay (Transition Coordination for Young Adults and Day-Program Coordinator, AIM Instructor and Program Development, Best Buddies Coordinator)
- St. John's Ambulance - First Aid & CPR Instructor
- Honours Bachelor of Arts - Sociology - Queen's University - 2005
- Bachelor of Education (Primary/Junior) Queen's University - 2006