Until 17 Aug 1m 10d 13h
Policies and Procedures
Ontario - Eastern
Organized by Soft Soles Advanced & Diabetic Foot Care
Hybrid Learning Objectives
- Purchase the Online Module and complete it at your own pace.
- Schedule to meet with your educator for discussion on the course at scheduled dates.
- Gain an understanding of policy and procedure writing best practices.
- Enhance existing practical and hands on skills to increase efficiency and effectiveness of clinical procedures.
- Understand and apply theory and principles related to decontamination, assembly, sterilization and storage, and distribution in medical device reprocessing as per IPAC guidelines.
- Develop robust procedures to support best practices in patient care quality assurance.
- Research the documents that detail the gold standards of patient safety, occupational health and safety, risk management and the prevention of infections.