Become a Licensed Education ProviderTeach Foot Canada Training's Clinical Courses and Workshops
Are you interested in becoming a Foot Canada Training Licensed Education Provider?
Canada’s most popular and trusted foot care nurse curriculum, the Foot Canada Training Curriculum uses the CAFCN National Competencies as Clinical Performance Standards and is compliant with the IPAC Canada Position Statement 2019, and is updated annually by our Nursing department.
Educators can purchase a 3 year renewable license, which includes Foot Canada’s standardized, peer-reviewed curriculum and materials for the following courses and workshops.
- Onsite Clinical Foot Care Nurse Course (43 hours/6 days)
- Onsite Clinical Refresher Course (1 day)
- 7 Advanced Foot Care Nurse Skills Workshops (full day)
All purchasers must be a Foot Care Nursea College, University or Health Agency using a Foot Care Nurse as an educator , and meet the following criteria:
- Nursing License – Current and non-restricted Nursing Registration/License from a Canadian territory or province
- CAFCN Membership– Valid Canadian Association of Foot Care Nurses membership
- FCT’s Code of Conduct and Limitation to Practice as a Foot Care Nurse Policy.
- Educator’s Experience: Successfully completed the Foot Canada Training Online FCN Theory Course and Onsite Clinical Training
- All Educators will be required to complete an Online FCN Educator Course
- Tuition for Online FCN Educator Course = $1160 (taxes included)
Currently recruiting Educators in these locations:
Prince Edward Island (1)
Ontario: North Bay – Sudbury – Timmins Area (1)